This award recognises the Health & Safety Team demonstrating extraordinary teamwork who, over the past 12 months, has contributed to an improvement in the health, safety or wellbeing standards and performance within their organisation or a partner’s.
The team can be nominated by themselves or a third party, but please ensure you have their permission to do so.
If your organisation is an SME i.e., has 249 employees or fewer, then please enter the ‘Health & Safety Team of the Year – SME’ award.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts and figures that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Team background: Please outline the members of the team, including definition of roles, skills and expertise, professional accreditation, and allocation of tasks.
- Projects & Initiatives: Summarise the health & safety initiatives your team have worked on over the past 12 months, include the objective and outcomes as well as comparisons with previous years where relevant.
- Teamwork: Outline any challenges faced and how the team worked together to overcome them.
- Contributions & Achievements: Summarise the contribution and achievements of the team over the past 12 months, including any innovations introduced and the benefits of their work.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support the entry, and testimonials from clients, the team’s head of department or supervisor where possible.